Long since i post o; Shall talk about what happened yesterday since I failed to post yesterday.
Emglish lesson, forgot to bring my BASIC (stationery), going borrow a pen from Derick since he have so many LOL. Then my late English teacher caught me talking o; then she also said I talk LOL. Out of anger, I REBUTTED that i forgot to bring my BASIC and was about to borrowed one pen from Derick, Then she said lots of crap like "How can a student forget to bring their BASICS" ,"Some mother just failed to teach their children", "If this was a catholic school...." C'mon la, this is PeiHwaSecSch, not any crap catholic school or whatever shit you wanna say, if you think you pass as a mother think again for hell sake. Student forgetting to bring their basic which stationery got fault, teachers forgot to bring marker which is their basic then no fault la? Crappers -.- Face so many mole still want huan ppl got bring pen anot -.-! I seriously pity your children and your blind husband == I wonder did your mother abandoned you when you were born cause of too many moles == For god sake, go and look at yourself at the mirror before you come into class and huan ppl got bring pen anot. -.-
Skipped*
After school, Derick came my house to slack awhile while waiting MingXu to come to Fernvale. At around 5pm Mingxu came and we went to Derick house for him to get ready. We left for Phiesta at about 6. We cabbed there and the fare was $22 == Slack around at the lobby, 20min later, YeeYan and company reached the concert hall. We slacked around more before we went in the hall. The concert then started at 7.40pm. Then watched the concert, The whole thing was great and after that we went home together by public transport. Mingxu,Derick and I went different way from YeeYan and company. Reached Fernvale at around 11.20pm Tired ttm when reached home == Bathed and slept early ~ Time to end my post lalala, Byebye !